We are open and have implemented new protocols to ensure that we can provide our services in a safe environment. Please do not hesitate to call us at (978) 746-5295 with any questions or concerns.
Before You Arrive For Treatment
- If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms or may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks are required. Arrive for your treatment wearing a face mask.
- Call or text us from your car before coming into the office to let us know you are here to ensure that you can check in safely in a socially distant manner. We will let you know when to come.
- Please be punctual. Due to our disinfecting procedures and social distancing guidelines our appointments have been precisely spaced out to give us maximum time to clean and you maximum space for your treatment. We recommend that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure that you and others are seen on time.
- Let us know if you prefer a private room for your session. In addition to our expanded exercise room we have 5 new private rooms to accommodate our patients.
When You Arrive For Treatment
- Upon entering the office we will take your temperature, ask you about potential COVID-19 exposure or symptoms, and ask you to wash your hands (we will provide hand-sanitizer).
- We will safely direct you to your treatment area in either our expanded exercise area or into one of our private treatment rooms..
- To minimize the number of people in the office, if somebody is accompanying you we would ask that your companion wait outside or in the car. If this is not possible for any reason let us know and we will make safe arrangements so that we can minimize the number of people in the office.
During Your Treatment
- Please maintain adequate social distancing (at least 6 feet) from other patients. Sometimes it is necessary to move around the office we will do our best to direct traffic, but this is a shared responsibility
General Office Protocols
- We thoroughly clean our private offices and equipment after each patient’s use.
- We have expanded and reconfigured our office to accommodate social distancing. We have enlarged our common workout area and added new private rooms for individual sessions.
- We offer the ability to pay for your appointments online. No need to pass anything back and forth.
We look forward to seeing you,
Dipti and the CareWell Physical Therapy Staff