Our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions about physical occupational therapy coverage:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per physical therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Physical Therapy covers a range of services designed to help patients recover, prevent or maintain their proper physical health.
Myofascial release is a type of hands on therapy designed to release tension in the muscles and the fascia throughout the body.
Therapeutic massage manually manipulates the muscles to bring about relaxation, to reduce pain and increase circulation and is a natural way to treat muscle pain.